Creating a ThreadBox
Anyone with an instructor or pro account can create a ThreadBox.
- Expand the sidebar on the left side of your home page, and click on the ThreadBox tab.
- Click on the menu icon at the top of the sidebar, and select “Add ThreadBox.”
- Enter a title and optional description for your ThreadBox, then click “Create” at the bottom to confirm.
To create a new VoiceThread, sign in to your VoiceThread account, click on your email address in the top-right corner, and select “ThreadBoxes” from the menu.
This will take you to the ThreadBoxes page, where you can see those that you’ve already created. Click on any ThreadBox to open and manage it. To create a new one, click on “Add your own” at the top-right corner of the page.
On the pop-up window, enter the basic information about your ThreadBox.
- Title: The title of your ThreadBox.
- Description (optional): A description of your ThreadBox.
- Allow other people to submit VoiceThreads?: Check this box if you want other people to be able to submit new VoiceThreads to your collection.
- Require admin approval of submitted VoiceThreads before displaying them: If you do allow others to submit VoiceThreads, this option allows you to review them before they become visible in the collection.
Learn more about the settings for your ThreadBox here.